Welcome to Skyline Ranch Estates Community. To arrange for water service, please contact our operator (PGMS) by phone, 512-894-3322. You can print out all forms related to applying for new water service under the "Forms & Reports tab. We look forward to serving your water needs.
SREWSC Customers with New Construction
- Submit a completed WSC Customer Service Agreement (CSA) form to PGMS, 26550 RR 12, Dripping Springs, TX 78720.
- Hays Trinity Ground Water Conservation District (HTGCD) fee + "Form of Intent to Obtain a Water Utility Service Connection": $800 Can be found at their web site www.haysgroundwater.com.
- SREWSC New Residence Connection Fee: $800
- SREWSC Buy-in Fee for New Members: $50
- Upon completion of construction submit the Custimer Service Inspection form to SREWSC/PGMS.
- Have a question? Contact PGMS 512-894-3322
Please Note the Following
- If a new tap/meter has to be installed (most meter boxes were installed when subdivision was created), then the new customer/property owner will be billed according to whatever PGMS charges SREWSC to install (at cost).
- The customer will pay the inspector for CSI (customer service inspection), after construction has been completed. This transaction takes place directly between the customer and inspector, and is the customer's responsibility to arrange.
- SREWSC is responsible for informing the customer of the need for CSI, and following up to ensure that inspection has been done.
- Customer should provide SREWSC/PGMS a copy of completed CSI form.
New Customers Without New Construction
- Submit a completed WSC Customer Service Agreement (CSA) form to PGMS, 26550 RR 12, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Include: SREWSC Buy-in fee for new members - $50 , AND account transfer fee - $50
Contact PGMS, our operating partner, to set up an account for service and billing for new accounts, Liza Nevarez 512-894-3322 firstname.lastname@example.org